All My Friends Are toxic|||part 3|||BNHA|||AU NOT REAL!||meme

Share this & earn $10
Published at : November 27, 2021

Hi guys how are you today?
I want to make a different finale but I don’t know what do you think?
And this AU ITS NO REAL

Context for people who did not see the first and second part deku had a toxic friendship with the dekusquad bone they laughed at him behind his back, they lied to him, and well he discovered it in a somewhat terrible way, so he wanted to take revenge by making jokes and well there begins part 3
and well deku was not expelled because the dekusquad in the background did not want to be expelled
Yes I know this does not have good grammar because I’m tired XD
And I have a meme spoiler

Dance but different All My Friends Are toxic|||part 3|||BNHA|||AU NOT REAL!||meme
Friendstoxic|||part3|||BNHA|||AU